LARGE COTTON RUGS. CARPET PADDING INSULATION.
Large Cotton Rugs
- take a liking to; "cotton to something"
- A thread of this fiber
- A soft white fibrous substance that surrounds the seeds of a tropical and subtropical plant and is used as textile fiber and thread for sewing
- soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
- fabric woven from cotton fibers
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- a garment size for a large person
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
365 15 Rag rug
Fold out Moleskine work based on childhood memories.
Because of WW2 there was a lot more make do and mend during my early childhood than today. My Dad was an artistic man who liked to work with his hands and he made several large pegged rag rugs
one resplendent with a galleon in full sail. I remember sitting on one of these in front of the leaded fireplace enjoying the warmth of the coal fire.
I also recall my mum making tea towels from used cotton flour sacks.
Nahayan Mosque has World's Largest Handmade Persian Carpet
6000 square metres carpet
is the biggest hand made carpet
in the world. 1,200 weavers and scores of experts were involved in weaving the four-piece rug, which took one year to complete at an estimated cost of $8.5 million.the carpet
has a unique design, featuring five big medallions depicting various traditional flower motifs. About 30 tonnes of wool and 15 tonnes of cotton were used in weaving the mammoth rug.
Similar posts: remove blood stains from carpet asian rugs amish rugs round rugs cheap carpet binding supplies carpet cleaning st petersburg cheap rugs sale ruggedized electronics